As well as my online store, I also sell artworks through Love Wimbledon Market on The Piazza.
Small or medium sized original paintings are carefully wrapped and box shipped via Royal Mail International or ParcelForce. Large paintings are shipped via FedEx. The delivery costs vary from £28 to £85, depending on the item’s weight, size and destination.
Once you made that decision to purchase or commission an oil painting it might help to just check how to take care of it. To enjoy your painting for a long time here are a few pointers:
- Never lean the front or back surface of a stretched canvas on a pointed or sharp object, no matter how small. Corners of chairs and tables must be avoided. If you lean the canvas against it, it will leave a dent that will disfigure your work. If you must lean it against something, lean it on the wood of its stretcher bars or the frame, so that nothing presses against the canvas.
- You might want to dust your painting regularly, so that a thick layer of dust does not build up which will dry out the paint and possibly result in cracking and peeling. Do not spray anything (like Pledge) on the work. Never clean it yourself. Only dust with a light brush. Clothes and feather dusters might catch so it is better not to use those. Do not use chemicals or household cleaning products. Do not use water or damp clothes.
- Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight will fade the colours in your oil painting. Please be aware of this when choosing a location for it. Never expose your painting to extreme heat, extreme cold, or to extreme humidity.
- If you must transport the work, lay a flat piece of cardboard, mat board or similar firm material over the front and back surfaces, and then wrap it in bubble wrap or Styrofoam wrap. Keep bubble wrap away from the painting surface as it could leave marks. Always keep a painting upright and never lay it flat. Be careful of the frame corners as they are easily damaged.
- Make sure the painting is hanging securely and safely. Make note of the weight of the painting and use suitably heavy screws and hooks. Ask a framer for advice if you are not sure.
- Don’t hang your art work too high or too low. Remember you want to enjoy looking at it and hang it at a good eye level. A recommended height is 156 cm from the floor to the middle of the picture, depending on your own height and wall space.
All reproductions of my paintings are made using the giclée printing method which is a high quality printing process that preserves the rich colours and beautiful detail of each brush stroke of the original painting.
Giclee prints are found in the world’s finest museums, art galleries and private art collections and are to be treasured and looked after just like an original piece of art.
I mainly use Innova and PermaJet fine art papers in giclee printing. They are luxurious and very beautiful thick papers that reproduce each and every detail of the original art work. All of my giclee prints have a finishing coat that protects against UV light and airborne contaminants.
All products used including inks and papers are fully archival, OBE and acid free.
I print on paper and use fully archival materials including enhanced Epson Claria HD inks.
My papers are either Innova 450 or 310 GSM with a smooth matte finish or PermaJet 310 GSM Museum Classic with slightly textured loose weave.
Please note all my prints come with matching mounts, backs and clear bags for extra protection.
No, the prints do not come with a frame.
The frames in my listings are for display only and not included with the order, but I’m happy to give you advice on framing options.
You can contact me through this form or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The ordering process begins after your purchase is complete.
All prints are made to order using a professional equipment. Processing time for this usually takes between 2 – 4 business days.
Most orders are shipped via Royal Mail, ParcelForce or FedEx.
Delivery times vary depending on your location:
UK orders usually arrive within 1 – 3 business days of being shipped.
International orders usually take 5 – 15 business days to arrive although this depends on your local customs regulations.
I’ll send you a confirmation email when your order is on the way.
I offer complimentary tracking with each order as well as Registered Post (signature on delivery).
The tracking info I provide may take up to 24 hours to become updated with your current location. Depending on where you are in the world, your tracking may not update beyond the UK origin scan.
If your shipment info hasn’t been updated within 48 hours of receiving your tracking number, please feel free to contact me.
Every country has different rules in place so please contact your local authority to check whether customs or duty taxes will be applied to your order when it enters your country.
I usually try to minimize these expenses by marking parcel’s contents as gift, but sometimes it doesn’t work so it’s your responsibility to pay for all tax/broker/customs/duty fees (if applicable).
These fees are assessed directly by your own country and the actual cost is determined at their discretion.
Giclee prints should be looked after just the same as an original piece of art. See the question above.
I accept major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal.
PS You don’t need an account to check out with PayPal, there’s an option to use PayPal as a guest only.
I also offer interest-free credit on all purchases over £150 via PayPal Credit.
The security of this site is closely monitored to prevent any unauthorised disclosure or use of credit card numbers and to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. I use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) industry standard, the highest level of security available today for web-secured applications.
I always hope you’ll be completely happy with your purchase and I do everything I can to ensure your item is carefully checked and packaged with care to arrive to you safely.
All items in my shop are subject to 30 days money back guarantee. Feel free to return them if you are not completely satisfied and I will reimburse you ( minus P&P). If the item is faulty, or the wrong goods are sent, then I will pay for postage too. Just send me the image of damaged item and short description of what happened.
Unfortunately, I cannot accept exchanges.
I send out an occasional newsletter to let you know about the launches of new painting collections and other special events such as promotions and sales.
Joining up to my newsletter will allow you to be the first to know about what’s happening in the studio and also give you some glimpses into behind the scenes goings on and special events for subscribers only.